298 total views, 5 views today
What are the minimum requirements to play Apex Legends Mobile on an Android device?
Much anticipated Apex Legends Mobile is currently available for selected countries ahead of its global launch. The soft launch is expected to end at the end of the April. The world wide launch (WWL) is expected to be released around the summer of this year.
Minimum Requirements For Android:
- Chip – Snapdragon 435/ Hisilicon Kirin 650/ Mediatek Helio P20/ Exynos 7420
- OS – Android 6.0 or higher
- Open GL 3.1 or higher
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2 GB RAM
Minimum Requirements For iOS:
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 11.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 4 GB free space
- At least 2GB RAM
How to Download Apex Legends Mobile?
The Android and iOS players of the following selected countries,
- New Zealand
can simply download the game from their relevant store using the following links,
If You Live Outside The Soft Launch Regions, follow these steps
For IOS users,
In PC Change Apple ID Region:
1. Browse official Apple website and find ‘Manage Your Apple ID’
2. Slide to ‘Personal Info’, then you can see your ‘Country/Region’ and choose it to change to a SL country.
3. After you change your region, you can browse the App Store to download Apex Legends Mobile .
4. Before you change your Apple ID Country/Region， You should know that:
- There should be no funds in your Apple ID.
- You have to cancel all active subscriptions in your Apple ID.
- At least add 1 payment method in the SL country/region .
- You can change your Apple ID region back anytime
In Mobile Change Apple ID Region:
1. Open your VPN to make sure your IP location is in SL country/region
2. Open your setting, click into ‘Apple ID’
3. Choose the ‘Media & Purchase’, you will see 3 selections, click the ‘View Account’
4. There is a ‘Country/Region’ button, you can change your Apple ID country/region there
For Android users
In PC Change your GP Store region:
1. In a browser, go to pay. google
2. At the top, click ‘Settings’.
3. Under “Payments profile,” next to “Country/Region,” click Edit.
4. To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region, Click ‘Create new profile’. Follow the on-screen instructions. The first payment method must be the default country of your account . Add payment methods from other countries or regions after you set up your profile.
5. “Once you change your GP Store region need to wait 12 months to change back your GP Store region”
In mobile change your GP Store region:
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap your profile picture at the top-right of the screen, then choose ‘Settings’.
3. Select ‘General’, followed by ‘Account and device preferences’.
4. Under the ‘Country and profiles’ section, you’ll see your name alongside your current Play Store country. If your phone detects that you’re currently in a different country, you’ll see a ‘Switch to the [region] Play Store’ option below. If this option doesn’t appear, see below for more info.
5. Under the ‘Switch to the [region] Play Store’ header, tap one of the options to add a payment method for your new country. This will vary by region; most should at least have the ‘Add credit or debit card option.
When you tap the new method, a warning will appear (which we discuss further below). Review the warning prompt and hit ‘Continue’ if you’re OK with the terms.
Proceed through the prompts to add a new payment method for the country you’re switching your Play Store to.
“Once you’ve switched countries, you’re now able to browse the Play Store for that region. The change may take up to 48 hours to go into effect.”
Before you log in (If you are not in the SL region), you should open your VPN, otherwise you will get “Sorry, the test is not available in your region. Please stay tuned for official news” message. So please make sure your VPN is working while you playing the game.
The registered IP will determine the division of the role. Please try to maintain access to the same node to avoid some situations such as using the South American IP to register and use the Singapore IP to log in, resulting in the need to connect from Singapore to the South American DS for matching, and the network would cause higher latency.
These are the steps to download and play Apex Legends Mobile. Please note that the game will have a higher latency if you play with a VPN. But it is still worth to come to grips with the game before its official global launch.