230 total views, 2 views today
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Conquest Patch Notes.
- In Domination game mode, the Capturing progress will be halted even though the capturing players are killed.
- Tunisia map will be removed from multiplayer general modes.
- Meltdown map will be removed from the ranked multiplayer modes.
- The next hardpoint will be displayed on the map. But players cannot capture it until the current hardpoint expires.
- Long-range damage to the Death Machine will be increased along with the rate of fire and time to fire after moving.
- The range and speed of bows of the Sparrow class will be increased.
- The range of the War Machine will be increased. Damage caused to the objects on the map and teammates will be reduced.
- The reloading speed of the Annihilator will be reduced along with the rate of fire.
- The range of the Gravity Spikes will be reduced.
- Damage to the Molotov Cocktail will be increased.
- Katana will be renamed and the module will be changed.
- Before activating the Stealth Chopper and Cluster Strike enemy locations will be shown on the map.
- Reload animation will be optimized.
- Fire animation will be optimized.
- The visual performance of Laser Sights will be optimized.
- Reloading animation of bolt-action sniper rifles will be optimized.
- If a player quit during the match, the time to recruit new players will be extended.
- The issue of shooting through walls of SMRS and War machines will be fixed.
- UAV displaying the movement path of the enemy will be fixed.
- Incorrect display of players in Attack of the Undead mode will be fixed.
- Issues regarding Katana will be fixed.
- There will be 10 Perks for weapons.
- Invisible effect of the Poltergeist class will be enhanced.
- Damage of the Trap master will be reduced.
- The first safe zone will appear earlier and time will be increased enabling more players to reach the first zone.
- Visual effects of the water will be optimized.
- Side defence of the Tank will be reduced and movements will be adjusted.
- The tank will come as a random airdrop.
- Displaying health statuses of the vehicles after a collision will be optimized.
- Character actions will be optimized.
- Ladder movements will be optimized.
- Optimize the action of walking on a wall.
- Health points and Shield interface will be optimized.
- A graphic will display when a player breaks another’s armour.
- New voice instructions when parachuting.
- Displaying the tank location incorrectly will be fixed.
- Fix the issue of invisible objects on the map.
- Displaying the wrong firing direction will be fixed.
- Random game sound disappearance will be fixed.
- The matchmaking system will be optimized.
- Players will lose fewer points under rank protection.
- Rank points calculation will be optimized.
- There will be animations for each rank from Pro 1.
- Most events will be automatically claimed after completion.
Seasonal Events Main Rewards
- Brand new soldier – Nikolai Belinski
- Thermite Lethal Weapon
- MSMC epic weapon skin (blueprint)
- ICR-1 epic weapon skin (blueprint)
- Brand new perk – Amped