571 total views, 7 views today
Our Apex Legends Mobile healing guide will help you to understand how each item work in the game. Before diving into the guide, it is important to know that there are two types of healing items, which are health restoring items and shield restoring items.
Health Restoring Items
Health restoring items allows you to restore your health after taking damage. You will start with 100 health points and you can only ever reach a maximum of 100 hp. The health bar is shown at the bottom of your screen.
There are two health restoring items in Apex Legends Mobile.
Syringe restores your health by 25 points. It will take 5 seconds to use a syringe. Syringe usually comes in pairs and it will take 4 Syringes to fill one slot in your backpack.
Med kit can restore your health by 100 points. It will take 8 seconds to use a Med Kit to fully restore your health. They are available as single items and 2 Med kits will fill one slot in your backpack.
Shield Restoring Items
Shield restoring items repair your evo/body shields after taking damages. When you are in a gun fight, shields initially take the damage before your HP. There are 5 types of shields in the game which are,
and each shield type has different damage points (from 50 to 125). The shield level is shown at the bottom of the screen just above the health bar. Shield level is indicated by bars and each bar represent 25 shields.
There are two shield restoring items in Apex Legends Mobile.
Shield cell restores 25 shields. It will take 3 seconds to use a Shield cell. Shield cells also comes in pairs and 4 Shield cells fill up a slot in your backpack.
Shield battery restores your shields by 100%. No matter what level of shield you have, it will fully restore your shields. It will take 5 seconds to use a Shield battery. They are available as single items and 2 Shield batteries will fill one slot in your backpack.
Apart from above 4 items there are 2 more items that come in handy to restore health and the ultimate of your legend.
Phoenix kit fully restores your health and shields. You can use a Phoenix kit to restore both health and shields at the same time. It will take 10 seconds to use a Phoenix kit. They are available as a single item and one Phoenix kit takes an entire slot in your backpack.
Ultimate accelerant restores the energy level of the ultimate of your legend by 35%. It will take 7 seconds to use an Ultimate accelerant. They are available as a single item and one Ultimate accelerant takes an entire slot in your backpack.
Following chart contains the summary of every healing item available in Apex Legends Mobile. Please note that these stats could change in the future.
Healing Item Tips
Here are few tips for using health items that will assist to improve your game play.
- You can move while using healing items. You are not required to stay in one place while using any healing items. However, you cannot dash while using them.
- You cannot slide while using healing items. Unfortunately, your legend cannot slide while using any of the above-mentioned items. The legend will crouch if you touch the slide button while healing.
- You can jump while using healing items. Yes, the game allows your legend to jump while using healing items. You can also press the jump button repeatedly while using them.
- You can cancel the heal-in-progress. If you accidently touch any healing item, you can cancel healing immediately.
- Shield restoring items are more effective than health restoring items. When you are in a middle of a fight and want to heal quickly, always go for shield restoring items (shield cells or batteries). They take less time to use compared to health restoring items. For instance, Syringe will take 5 seconds to restore your health by just 25 points while a Shield battery will restore your shields by 100% from the same time.
- The effectiveness of Shield batteries / Phoenix kits depends on your Shield type. Both these items restore your shields by 100%. If you have a level 1 shield (white), these items will only restore 50 shields. But if you have purple or gold shield, they will restore 100 shields from the same time. So, it is better to use you Shield cells at lower shield level and save Shield batteries and Phoenix kits for later.